This article shows how Fast Bundle is being developed. You can probably find the updates about the features that you are concerned about and see if we have covered your needs or not.
Please note that the log of the updates before April 2022 is not listed but since then, it’s complete. To find the features you want, please press Ctrl + F and search the word you think might lead you to your purpose.
- Subscription sales: Fast bundle’s bundles are now integrated with recurring selling plans. For now (April 2023), we are totally integrated with Subify.
- There are some little restrictions: the Collection mix and match and the Single BAPs (those combo products that are set to be single).
- Range for Product Mix and Match: you can now create ranges for your Product Mix and Match offers.
- Customization: you can now customize the Buy X Get Y bundle widget.
- New languages: we released the French and the German version of Fast Bundle and its app listing.
- Customization tab: merchants can now customize the Bundles page and the widget of the Bundle as a Product (Combo product).
- Settings tab:
- New design: some of the customization options that were close to Settings features plus some other settings options are collected in the new section called the “Bundle settings”
- Color Swatch: you can now choose how to show the variants of the items in your bundles; simple dropdown list or the color swatch (better for products with lots of variants).
- Compare at price: you can now choose whether you want the app o calculate the bundles and their discounts based on their Price or their Compare at price.
- Fast Bundle blocks: if you want to customize your theme and add a bundle to your theme, you can now add Fast Bundle’s blocks instead of adding the div code.
- All bundles block: adding this block to a page means that all of your Fast Bundle offers will be presented on that page; like the bundles page.
- Bundles of this product: in the product page, you can specify where to show the bundles of a product. The default location is under the “Buy it now” button, above the description.
- Specific bundle block: you can pick a special bundle and show it on any pages that you want.
- New language: we released the Spanish version of Fast Bundle and its app listing.
- Better navigation: we added a filter to the Home tab in the app that helps you filter the bundles list to those bundle types you want.
- Buy X Get Y: horizontal design is now available for the bundles page.
- Product Mix and Match (PMM): you are now able to set the minimum required products for a PMM to be 1 item in the case that it’s a No Discount bundle.
- Reopen notification: those merchants who have been banned to use the app due to reaching the bundle show limit, will be informed that their service is reactivated when their new monthly cycle begins.
- Better product search in the app: merchants are able to search their products with their SKU numbers.
- Buy X Get Y (Free gift): a new type of bundle that allows you to create a bundle in which customers must buy item(s) X to get a discount on item(s) Y (see the example).
- Free gift: you can set the discount type to be Free gift in the Buy X Get Y bundle.
- You can also easily create BOGO offers with this type of bundle (Buy One Get One).
- Bundle preview: previously you were not able to preview the bundles you create without saving them. Now you will see a preview while you are creating a bundle.
- Frequently Bought Together: the first version of the famous Amazon-like Frequently Bought Together bundle that is displayed on the product page of a product.
- The first version is manual. The ultimate version will be dynamic according to your sales data. (see the example)
- Set price: if you have a product with different variants with different prices and you want to offer a fixed price regardless of the selected variant, you must use this type of discount.
- Horizontal design of the bundle widgets: the default design of the bundle widgets were vertical. A lot of merchants believed that a horizontal design would fit their shop better. The horizontal design especially looks very nice on the Bundles page (see the example).
- Note that the default view of the Bundles page is horizontal now but if you want this version for your products’ pages, you should contact our support team.
- Combo Mix & Match: before today merchants were only able to create a combo product for simple bundles. From now on, they can create a bundle as a product for Mix and Match bundles too.
- Multilingual: If your shop supports multiple languages, now you can upgrade to the Pro plan and change the wording of all parts of the app for every active language on your shop.
- Bulk action on Volume discount: create a volume discount offer for all of your products or for all products of a collection. Note that this type of bundle may override some of your older bundles. Test it.
- Items’ priority in a bundle: you can change the order of the items in your bundles.
- Manual Collection: if you are creating a collection mix & match (bundle builder) for some products that are not defined as a collection in your shop, you can do it right on the spot.
- Single bundle as a product: previously, when customers added a bundle as a product (combo product) to the cart, the app would be add in separate rows. Now you have the option to allow customers add the whole combo in a single row.
- Integrated with Shopify POS: if you want to sell your bundles with the Shopify POS, you can do it with the single option for combo products.